Alternate Solutions Health Network Registered Nurse - Weekend in Troy, Michigan
At Beaumont Home Health, the work you do every day makes a difference in the lives of our patients. Our nurses give our patients the greatest gift – the ability to spend enhanced quality time with their loved ones in their preferred environment.
As a Home Health RN, we know you work hard, and we would like to assist you by providing you time to relax with your family and have a meal on us. We are excited to offer you weekly meals from DoorDash for your first year of employment - $75 a week!
Beaumont Home Health is also offering a $10,000 sign on bonus.
*If your employment with the company ends before one year, the DoorDash program will conclude at that time. All bonuses are subject to standard tax and withholds.
• Complete Skilled Nursing Visits, including Wound Care and IV Visits
• Discharge and Admission Visits
• Complete Supervisory Visits for Home Health Aides
• Educate patients, families, and care givers
• Document your visits with our user-friendly technology, allowing for interdisciplinary communication and easy documentation
• Registered Nurse with current license in the state of Michigan
• One year of experience as an RN in an acute care setting
• Valid driver's license and auto insurance
We can't wait to meet you!
Beaumont Home Health and Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Street: 1975 Technology Dr
Work Days (Example, Mon – Fri or Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun): Tues, Thurs, Sat
Work Hours (Example, 8:15 am to 5:00 pm): 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Territory: Troy, Clawson, Royal Oak, Madison Heights, Huntington Woods, Southfield, NW Detroit areas