Alternate Solutions Health Network Registered Nurse - Weekend in Troy, Michigan
Beaumont Home Health and Hospice is a fast growing home health network looking for a Registered Nurse to join our team!
Caring for patients in their homes allows you one-on-one patient care that truly makes a difference in their recovery. You will create individualized plans of care in partnership with their physician. You will treat patients and educate the patient and caregivers on interventions and goals. Our user-friendly technology allows for interdisciplinary communication and easy documentation.
Our employees enjoy: Competitive Pay, Quarterly Bonuses, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Match, Verizon Wireless Discount, Paid Time Off, Nursing CEU's, and more!
Currently offering a $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
• Complete Skilled Nursing Visits, including Wound Care and IV Visits
• Discharge and Admission Visits
• Complete Supervisory Visits for Home Health Aides
• Educate patients, families, and care givers
• Document your visits with our user-friendly technology, allowing for interdisciplinary communication and easy documentation
• Registered Nurse with current license in the state of Michigan
• One year of experience as an RN in an acute care setting
• Valid driver's license and auto insurance
We can't wait to meet you!
Beaumont Home Health and Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Street: 1975 Technology Dr
Work Days (Example, Mon – Fri or Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun): Monday, Friday and every other weekend
Work Hours (Example, 8:15 am to 5:00 pm): 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Territory: Hazel Park, Detroit, Highland Park, Hamtramck, Ferndale