Alternate Solutions Health Network Registered Nurse Case Manager in Troy, Michigan
At Beaumont Home Health, the work you do every day makes a difference in the lives of our patients. Our nurses give our patients the greatest gift – the ability to spend enhanced quality time with their loved ones in their preferred environment.
As a Home Health RN, we know you work hard, and we would like to assist you by providing you time to relax with your family and have a meal on us. We are excited to offer you weekly meals from DoorDash for your first year of employment - $75 a week!
Beaumont Home Health is also offering a $10,000 sign on bonus.
*If your employment with the company ends before one year, the DoorDash program will conclude at that time. All bonuses are subject to standard tax and withholds.
• Oversees the care of the patient from beginning to end of episode
• Collaborates with multi-disciplinary team
• Provides skilled nursing care in a patient’s home as ordered
• Helps decrease re-hospitalizations by providing education on preventative measures
• Promotes continuity of care with appropriate admissions, transfers and discharges
• Counsels patient and family on the disease/injury processes and how to manage
• Oversees and supervises total care of patient provided by nurse aides and LPNs
• Completes all clinical documentation in accordance with agency protocol and Medicare/Federal guidelines
• Registered Nurse with current license in the state of Michigan
• One year of experience as an RN in an acute care setting
• Valid driver's license and auto insurance
We can't wait to meet you!
Beaumont Home Health and Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Street: 1975 Technology Dr
Work Days (Example, Mon – Fri or Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun): Mon - Fri
Work Hours (Example, 8:15 am to 5:00 pm): 8:15am - 5:00pm
Territory: Detroit, Huntington Woods, Oak Park, Redford, Southfield