Alternate Solutions Health Network Executive Director, Hospice in Troy, Michigan
Beaumont Home Health and Hospice is looking for an organized and driven professional to join us as our Executive Director of Hospice.
As the Executive Director, you will oversee and support all employees to ensure our patients receive the best care possible. You will also confirm that all federal, state, and agency regulations are met. Hiring and training your team will help establish the best environment for our hospice patients. Join us in improving the quality of life for those entrusted to our care.
Our employees enjoy: Competitive Pay, Quarterly Bonuses, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Match, Verizon Wireless Discount, Paid Time Off, and more!
Currently offering a $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
• Provides oversight for the hospice operations to ensure agency success
• Provides support and coaching to hospice team
• Interview and select potential employees
• Ensures all hospice policies and procedures for compliance with local, state and federal regulations
• Communicate with patients, patient family members, and physicians concerning patient care
• Monitor hospice census and staffing trends
• Maintain departmental budget and financials
• Oversees the implementation of policy, procedures and quality improvement programs
• Bachelor's degree
• RN license in the State of employment is preferred
• Three to five years of supervisory experience or administration experience in hospice or home health care
• Hospice Experience with multiple sites is preferred
We can't wait to meet you!
Beaumont Home Health and Hospice is an equal opportunity employer.
Street: 1975 Technology Dr
Work Days (Example, Mon – Fri or Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun): Mon - Fri
Work Hours (Example, 8:15 am to 5:00 pm): 8:15 am to 5:00 pm