Prestige Healthcare Resident Aide in Taylor, Michigan
Summary: Provides support and assistance to Nursing Department and staff.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Makes residents’ beds
- Labels resident clothing and belongings.
- Distributes personal and facility laundry.
- Passes meal trays and offers basic tray set-up. May assist with feeding, if competency demonstrated.
- Serves food and buses dishes in the dining room.
- Transports/escorts residents to areas within the facility, e.g. dining areas, activities, resident care conferences, etc.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members.
- Ability to learn infection control techniques.
- Ability to be patient and polite.
This description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work for this position. It is not intended to describe minor duties or other responsibilities that may be periodically assigned.