Prestige Healthcare Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) in Sterling Heights, Michigan
* CNAs – Earn up to $23.29 hourly *:
At MediLodge of Shoreline, we are looking for compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) such as you, to join our team. We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to your career, so if you are looking for a place where you feel valued, supported and challenged, we invite you to apply.:
While you are working hard to care for our residents and positively impact their quality of life, let us take care of you with competitive wages up to $23.29 hourly, benefit package for you and your family, paid vacation and sick time in addition to opportunities to grow your career by enhancing your clinical skills and offering tuition assistance.:
We pride ourselves in our passion for teaching to help develop the next generation of nurse aides by developing your clinical skill-set in hospice care, long-term care and rehabilitation.:
In the midst of COVID-19, safety is of utmost importance which is why we are offering on-site or virtual interviews depending on your comfort level. Come visit us today to see if MediLodge of Shoreline is the right fit for you!:
We can’t wait to meet you!:
MediLodge offers Top Notch Benefit Packages to our Employees!
- Competitive Wages
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Sick Vacation Time
- Company 401k Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Aflac and Colonial Ancillary Insurance Products Help us make a difference!
Under supervision, provides basic nursing assistance and assists residents with daily living activities.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Licenses/Certification: Valid certification as a CNA in the state of employment.
Experience: Six months experience in a long term care environment preferred. Essential Functions:
Answers signal lights and bells to determine resident needs.
- Assists residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair, and incontinence care.
- Obtains food trays and assists residents with feeding.
- Assists residents with range of motion exercises, and movement to wheelchair or activity areas.
- Assists resident with turning and positioning in bed.
- Assists resident with ambulation for short distance in facility.
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as directed.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Documentation on flow sheets as directed.
- Attends interdisciplinary meetings as needed to provide input into selected resident’s plans of care.
- Documents restorative services provided following facility policies and procedures.
Reports to Charge Nurse or designee on progress/lack of progess in achieving restorative goals. Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members, and facility staff.