Prestige Healthcare Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) (Sign-on Bonus) in Sault Sainte Marie, Michigan
At MediLodge of Sault Sainte Marie, we are looking for compassionate Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) such as you, to join our team. We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to your career, so if you are looking for a place where you feel valued, supported and challenged, we invite you to apply at MediLodge of Sault Sainte Marie.:
While you are working hard to care for our residents and positively impact their quality of life, let us take care of you with competitive wages, a generous $1,000 sign-on bonus (limited time availability) , benefit package for you and your family, paid vacation and sick time in addition to opportunities to grow your career by enhancing your clinical skills and offering tuition assistance.:
Our charming facility is located just footsteps from Lake Superior State University. We understand that having a work life balance is paramount to your success as a Nurse Aide and in Sault Sainte Marie, there is no shortage of outdoor activities for you to enjoy. We pride ourselves in our passion for teaching to help develop the next generation of nurse aides.:
In the midst of COVID-19, safety is of utmost importance which is why we are offering on-site or virtual interviews depending on your comfort level. Live in Canada? We are well versed in the visa paperwork and are happy to help make the transition for you! Come visit us today to see if MediLodge of Sault Sainte Marie is the right fit for you!:
We can’t wait to meet you!:
Under supervision, provides basic nursing assistance and assists residents with daily living activities.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Licenses/Certification:
Valid certification as a CNA in the state of employment. Experience:
Six months experience in a long term care environment preferred. Essential Functions:
Answers signal lights and bells to determine resident needs.
- Assists residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair, and incontinence care.
- Obtains food trays and assists residents with feeding.
- Assists residents with range of motion exercises, and movement to wheelchair or activity areas.
- Assists resident with turning and positioning in bed
- Assists resident with ambulation for short distance in facility.
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as directed.
- Performs other tasks as assigned..
- Documentation on flow sheets as directed.
- Attends interdisciplinary meetings as needed to provide input into selected resident’s plans of care.
- Documents restorative services provided following facility policies and procedures.
Reports to Charge Nurse or designee on progress/lack of progess in achieving restorative goals. Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members, and facility staff.