TransNav Technologies Inc. Industrial Engineer in New Baltimore, Michigan
Under general supervision, develops, implements, and coordinates manufacturing efficiency excellence, by monitoring, tracking, and analyzing labor utilization inputs/outputs. Works with Plant leadership to develop core processes and procedures as continuous improvement methods that algins with Groupe Plastivaloire North America strategy.
• Drive the development of direct and indirect labor standards and methods.
• Analyze and provide resolution to manufacturing issues. Works with development and manufacturing team members to identify, address, and resolve issues. Establish weekly detailed reports to operational team and/or customer for issue resolution and closure.
• Track manpower utilization.
• Conduct job ergonomics evaluations.
• Analyze problem process constraints and conduct equipment cycle time analysis.
• Analyze Plant methods and standards.
• Review proposed changes in Plant layout, processes, material handling, routing, etc.
• Coordinate, support, and lead as design change activities are defined through issues and programs.
• Conduct time and motion (MODAPTS) studies and reviews.
• Assist with planning and production as assigned.
• Performs all duties in accordance to the EMS 14001 and IATF 16949 Environmental and Quality Procedures.
• Maintains an appropriate level of conventionality and conformance in regard to the corporate culture. Relates well with others, including, as appropriate, peers, supervisor, subordinates, customers and suppliers while maintaining excellent attendance. Assumes appropriate role(s) when working in a team environment. Responds appropriately to unexpected and/or continuing situations, which develop in the work environment.
• Other duties as assigned.
• A Bachelor of Science in Engineering or related field of study required; Masters preferred
• A minimum of five years related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Plastics injection molding experience required.
• Preferred ability to troubleshoot injection molding equipment and molds.
External Company Name: Transnav Groupe Plastivaloire
External Company URL: www.transnav.com
Street: 35105 Cricklewood Blvd