LifePoint Health Clinic Care Coordinator, Family Medicine - Marquette 1.0 Days in Marquette, Michigan
Assists with the daily coordination of personnel and resources within a clinical specialty or department.
Coordinates staff scheduling, educational/development activities, and performance evaluations.
Identifies and resolves issues affecting the delivery of clinical services.
Performs quality assurance studies and assists with implementation of QA/QI initiatives.
Serves as a resource to staff and external contacts on issues related to patient care, patient flow and clinical standards, policies and procedures.
Monitors departmental compliance with applicable requirements, including accreditation, legal, and The Joint Commission.
- Associate’s degree in Nursing required
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred
*Years of relevant experience may be substituted for required education.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Registered Nurse (RN) in Michigan required
- Basic Life Support Health Care Provider (BLS-HCP) required
Minimum Work Experience
- 5 years health care experience required
Title: Clinic Care Coordinator, Family Medicine - Marquette 1.0 Days
Requisition ID: 7467-6109