Trinity Health Behavioral Health Therapist- Contingent - St Mary Mercy Livonia in Livonia, Michigan
An Opportunity to Join our Remarkable Care Team as a Behavioral Health Therapist -Hourlyin the _ Behavioral Medicine_Department awaits YOU!!!!
**St. Joseph Mercy Health System (SJMHS)__ is one of the nation's top healthcare service providers, spanning five counties in Southeastern Michigan. SJMHS represents more than 2,700 physicians and 14,000 nurses and staff, and includes 5 Hospitals, 5 Outpatient Health Centers, 8 Urgent Care Facilities and over 25 Specialty Centers.
Saint Joseph Mercy Health System is part of Trinity Health, one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation, serving communities in 21 states with 86 hospitals, 128 continuing care facilities and home health and hospice programs.
**St. Mary Mercy Hospital is a beautiful full-service, 304-bed acute care hospital, located in Livonia, MI, that provides comprehensive care, including a 24-hour emergency department, general medicine, inpatient and outpatient surgery, physical medicine and rehabilitation, intensive care unit, cancer, cardiology, geriatrics and birthing and women's health. Through several major expansions in the hospital, programs and services, St. Mary Mercy continues to offer the latest in quality health and medical services. St. Mary Mercy has received numerous awards recognizing excellence in clinical outcomes, patient safety, financial performance and efficiency.
The Social Worker/Clinical Therapist provides inpatient therapy focusing on the treatment of mental illness and/or chemical dependency. The Social Worker/Clinical Therapist meets and interviews clients and family, writes psychosocial assessments, and progress notes. Helps clients establish goals and objectives. Meets with multidisciplinary team and client to develop treatment plan. Provides group therapy. Facilitates discharge planning and after care. Acts as the lead staff for Social Work staff, assists with schedules, clinical or ethical concerns and orientation of new staff. Is a member of the department PI/QA committee.
*REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND LICENSURE:*
- Master or Doctorate of social work, psychology or a related human service field.
ØState of Michigan Social Work License i.e.: LMSW, ACSW
- State of Michigan Limited Licensed Psychologist or fully licensed Psychologist
Training and Experience
- Two years experience preferred as a clinical social worker or psychologist.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of mental health and substance abuse treatment and the therapeutic process
- Demonstrates general knowledge of mental health and substance abuse.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of mental health and substance abuse educational approaches.
- Is aware of hospital organization, personnel policies, and annual in-service requirements to maintain employment.
_Why St. Joseph Mercy Health System?_
*Competitive Salaries and Shift Differentials
*Rich Benefits package which include Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time off, Retirement Saving Plan with employer contribution option, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability.
- Opportunity for growth and advancement throughout Trinity Health in 21 different states!!
Job Number: 00126716
Location: Livonia, MI
Organization Name: Saint Joseph Mercy Health System
Facility: SJSEMI - St. Mary Hosp Livonia
Employment Type: Part time
Shift: Rotating Shift