Prestige Healthcare Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) in Lansing, Michigan
At Medilodge of Lansing, we are looking for a compassionate Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), such as you, to join our team at our COVID-Free facility. We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to your career, so if you are looking for a place where you feel valued, supported and challenged, we invite you to apply.
While you are working hard to care for our residents and positively impact their quality of life, let us take care of you with competitive wages, a Cash Advance Program (interest-free), a benefit package for you and your family, paid vacation and sick time in addition to opportunities to grow your career by enhancing your clinical skills and offering tuition assistance.
The team at Medilodge of Lansing is supportive, helpful and friendly. We are proud of our staff and recognize them with appreciation events. Our 5-Star Staffing rating is important to us as we do our best to care for our residents. Whether your interest lies in behavioral health, rehabilitation or long term care, our three unique units offer opportunities to enhance your clinical skills. As safety is one of our top priorities for our team and residents, we are now offering virtual or in-person interviews depending on your comfort level.
Thank you for considering a career with us! We can’t wait to meet you!:
Under supervision, provides basic nursing assistance and assists residents with daily living activities.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Licenses/Certification: Valid certification as a CNA in the state of employment.
Experience: Six months experience in a long term care environment preferred. Essential Functions:
Answers signal lights and bells to determine resident needs.
- Assists residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair, and incontinence care.
- Obtains food trays and assists residents with feeding.
- Assists residents with range of motion exercises, and movement to wheelchair or activity areas.
- Assists resident with turning and positioning in bed.
- Assists resident with ambulation for short distance in facility.
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as directed.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Documentation on flow sheets as directed.
- Attends interdisciplinary meetings as needed to provide input into selected resident’s plans of care.
- Documents restorative services provided following facility policies and procedures.
Reports to Charge Nurse or designee on progress/lack of progess in achieving restorative goals. Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members, and facility staff.