McLaren Health Care Radiology Techno in Flint, Michigan
Shift: Afternoon / Evenings
Daily Work Times: 11:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m., 3:00 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.
Scheduled Biweekly Hours: 40
Responsible for taking radiologic films of various parts of body to assist in detection of foreign bodies and diagnosis of diseases and injuries.
- Possess two (2) years of formal
education/training beyond high school or Associates Degree.
Possess 1-3 months of job-related experience.
Eligible for Registration/certification as
Radiological Technologist. (Must pass certification within 6 mos. of completion of schooling).
- Trained and educated in age-specific categories
being served: neonate, infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric.
- Ability to operate job equipment and to diagnose
results from tests.
- Certified in CPR.
Knowledge, Skills,and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret
documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and
policy and procedures manuals.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal
with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited
- Knowledge of occupational health and safety,
MDPH standards, ergonomics, workers’ compensation, and OSHA regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret a variety of
instructions furnished in ten, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with people at
various levels in a courteous, tactful and poised manner.
Primary Location: Michigan-Flint-McLaren Reg Med Center
Employee Status Regular
Shift Evening Job
Job Type Standard
Req ID: 20009653