Spectrum Health Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner - Family Medicine - Evart in Evart, Michigan
Facility: Big Rapids - EVART, MI
Department: Br-Evart Family Medicine
Category: Advanced Practice Provider
Classification: Full-time with Benefits (A1)
Spectrum Health is seeking anexperiencedFamily MedicineNurse PractitionerorPhysician Assistantto work in scenicEvart, Michigan. This is a respected outpatient practice with an established patient panel! Work alongside an experienced Nurse Practitioner in a patient centered medical home setting. You will see patients from newborn to elderly. Laboratory and Radiology services are available on site.
Spectrum Health offers:
• A comprehensive and competitive compensation package including excellent earning potential
• Health, dental, vision, life and malpractice insurance coverage.
• Short and long term disability coverage
• Relocation allowance
• Generous PTO, plus 6 additional days off for nationally recognized holidays
• Paid dues, licensure, board fees, and CME.
• Physician Concierge Services
• This location qualifies for state loan repayment programs.
Conveniently located off of US Highway 10, Evart is a short drive to Reed City, Big Rapids, Cadillac, Grand Rapids, and other Michigan locations! Known for its outdoor recreational opportunities,Evartsits on the Muskegon River and boasts a charming small-town main street!
Spectrum Health grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected category.