Harbor Healthcare System RN Case Manager - Part Time to full time - Bingham Farms in Detroit, Michigan
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a part time Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager position in the Bingham Farms area.
This is an out-patient position, that requires an independent and experienced RN. The RN-Case Manager is an integral part of the interdisciplinary care team and as such is responsible for admitting and coordinating appropriate care for each patient and family. RN-Case Manager main job duties include and are not limited to; admissions, assessments, discharges and pronouncements.
- State of Michigan RN license - required
- 1+ years' experience as a RN - preferred
- Experience with Hospice or Home Health - preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to travel - must have reliable transportation
- Clean background, drug screen, and driving record
- Semi-monthly pay periods - Direct Deposit
- 401(K) Plan
Harbor Healthcare is recruiting for Harbor Hospice of North Detroit. . Please apply directly through this website, complete the online application, and attach resume.
Title: RN Case Manager - Part Time to full time - Bingham Farms
Company: Beacon Hospice
Location: Detroit, MI