Harbor Healthcare System RN Case Manager - Full Time - Bingham Farms in Detroit, Michigan
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a full time Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager position in the Bingham Farms area.
This is an out-patient position, that requires an independent and experienced RN. The RN-Case Manager is an integral part of the interdisciplinary care team and as such is responsible for admitting and coordinating appropriate care for each patient and family. RN-Case Manager main job duties include and are not limited to; admissions, assessments, discharges and pronouncements.
- Licensed RN in the State of Michigan - required
- 1+ years' experience as a RN - preferred
- Experience with Hospice or Home Health - preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to travel, must have reliable transportation
- Clean background, drug screen, and driving record
- Semi-monthly pay periods - Direct Deposit
- Healthcare Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(K)
- PTO (Personal Time Off)
- Holiday Pay
- 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.; Monday - Friday
- On-Call and Weekend Rotation may be required
Harbor Healthcare is recruiting for Beacn Hospice of North Detroit. Please apply directly through this website, complete the online application, and attach resume.
Title: RN Case Manager - Full Time - Bingham Farms
Company: Beacon Hospice
Location: Detroit, MI