Henry Ford Health System Business Partner / Henry Ford Macomb Hospital Campus / 40 hours Day Shift in Clinton Township, Michigan
An HR Business Partner role is now available for the Macomb hospital campus.
This role will support locations and product lines that fall under the Macomb Hospital campus.
The position will report to the Director of Macomb HR.
The HR department is comprised of the HR Director, Sr. BP, 2 BP’s, and a HR Associate. Two Macomb recruiters also reside in the department but report to corporate recruitment.
Henry Ford Health System Overview: The Henry Ford Health System is a $5.5 billion health system in the state of Michigan with 6 hospitals, 34 medical centers, 6 behavioral health centers, 12 dialysis centers, 18 optical centers, home health care, hospice, 36 Pharmacies, HAP medical insurance company, research, and lab services. We currently have 32,000 employees and have recently merged with the Allegiance health system in Jackson, MI.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES: Please note, this is a non-management, exempt position.
Supports Macomb leadership.
• Strategic planning
• Employee relations
• Relationship management
• Business acumen
• Workforce planning
• Change management
Other Responsibilities Would Include:
• Assists, as needed and appropriate, with recruitment process for assigned areas. Matching individual’s key talents to appropriate jobs.
• Actively promotes inter-disciplinary collaboration and information sharing within and across functional areas.
• Acts as HR Department charge in the absence of department management.
• Provides direction on work assignments, coaching, and mentorship to HR department staff, as appropriate.
• Actively participates as member of assigned HR or Business Unit Committee(s).
• Responsible for the creation, implementation, and monitoring of assigned special projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Healthcare Administration or related field; master’s degree preferred. PHR or SPHR Certification preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of applicable experience in human resources, business operations, or management. Healthcare experience is preferred.Overview Henry Ford Health System, one of the largest and most comprehensive integrated U.S. health care systems, is a national leader in clinical care, research and education. The system includes the 1,200-member Henry Ford Medical Group, five hospitals, Health Alliance Plan (a health insurance and wellness company), Henry Ford Physician Network, a 150-site ambulatory network and many other health-related entities throughout southeast Michigan, providing a full continuum of care. In 2015, Henry Ford provided $299 million in uncompensated care. The health system also is a major economic driver in Michigan and employs more than 24,600 employees. Henry Ford is a 2011Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipient. The health system is led by President and CEO Wright Lassiter III. To learn more, visitHenryFord.com. Benefits Whether it's offering a new medical option, helping you make healthier lifestyle choices or making the employee enrollment selection experience easier, it's all about choice. Henry Ford Health System has a new approach for its employee benefits program - My Choice Rewards. My Choice Rewards is a program as diverse as the people it serves. There are dozens of options for all of our employees including compensation, benefits, work/life balance and learning - options that enhance your career and add value to your personal life. As an employee you are provided access to Retirement Programs, an Employee Assistance Program (Henry Ford Enhanced), Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Employee Health and Wellness and access to day care services at Bright Horizons Midtown Detroit, and a whole host of other benefits and services. Employee's classified as contingent status are not eligible for benefits. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer Henry Ford Health System is committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, size, height, weight, marital status, family status, gender identity, sexual orientation, and genetic information, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.