IQVIA Clinical Research Tech _ Avacare Clinic-based in South Bend, IN & Must Be Commutable in Battle Creek, Michigan
IQVIA is changing an entire industry through inspired innovation. Our People make the difference. We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere. Great products come from great ideas. And great ideas come from great people. We look for the very best people and then give them meaningful work to do. Join IQVIA and help us make the world a better place.
Perform clinical procedures to collect, record, report data on subjects enrolled and/or seeking enrollment in clinical studies according to standard operating procedures and good clinical practice.
• Set-up and prepare study equipment, subject charts, and study documents
• Troubleshoot issues on study
• Participate in meetings to ensure daily tasks are assigned to team members
• Assist with data quality checking and query resolution
• Orient subjects to the study and the unit including the purpose of the study, procedures, and protocol requirements such as timelines for visits and restrictions on food, exercise, or drink
• Collect, record, and maintain volunteer study data according to study-specific protocol and SOPs ensuring quality control for content, accuracy, and completeness
• May instruct subjects how to perform at-home procedures according to the protocol and other training documents
• Perform a variety of complex clinical procedures that may include but not be limited to electrocardiograms, blood and urine sample collection, vital signs and IV cannulation
• Monitor subject safety and report adverse reactions to appropriate medical personnel
• Maintain and restock medical supplies as needed. Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of the unit.
• May provide training to new staff members on study-specific topics and new clinical skills
• Recruit and screen subjects for trials
• May maintain subject database
• Participate in quality and process improvement efforts to support the culture towards a high-performing and efficient team
• May create source documents to capture protocol-required data
• May manage source documents per GCP
• Collect and review source data on CRF and eCRF
• Upload data to the sponsor according to study protocol and other training documents
• Participate in study team meetings
• Maintain study inventory and equipment
• Assess assigned studies for potential risks and perform risk mitigation
• May perform subjects searches for prohibited items upon entry into the clinic
• Administer the informed consent form to potential subjects
• Collect medical history on potential subjects
• May collect height, weight, BMI
• May assist with the maintenance of the archive room
• Assist with the handling, management, and storage of study equipment and devices
• 1 year of relevant work experience in a clinical or medical setting.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of the English language.
• Good skill in using MS Windows and Office applications such as Outlook and Word.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to pay close attention to detail.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and clients.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren’t just possible – they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you’re supported to succeed.
- IQVIA Jobs