Aspirus Health REGISTERED NURSE - CLINIC - BONUS! in Aspirus Ironwood Clinic Ironwood, Michigan
REGISTERED NURSE - CLINIC - BONUS!
Send This Job to a Friend
Aspirus Ironwood Hospital
Physical Work Location
Aspirus Ironwood Clinic Ironwood, MI
150420-NURSING IW WI
Contact: Lindsay Jenson
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
This position is eligible for a $15,000 sign-on bonus for RNs with greater than 1 year of experience!
Aspirus Ironwood Hospital is currently seeking a Clinic RN. Duties include:
· Provides professional nursing care, utilizing the nursing process with patients in the clinic setting under the guidance of the physician pursuant to the mission and policies of Aspirus Ironwood.
LOCATION: Ironwood, MI – Aspirus Ironwood
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Candidates should possess one or more of the following:
· Current Michigan Registered nurse
· Must be knowledgeable regarding the nursing process and its application, including assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care. .
· Medical Terminology
· Good communicator
· Clinical Skills within scope of certification or licensure
· Ideal candidate would possess excellent computer and typing skills including being comfortable with or being able to learn Microsoft Outlook,
· Word, and Excel, as well as EPIC.
· Ideal candidate would maintain a high level of critical thinking skills and confidence in working with a population of geriatric patients with
· multiple comorbidities and multiple medication and treatment orders.
Hours: This position is full time, 1.0 FTE or 80 hours per pay period. Day shift. Full time benefits package available.
· Aspirus Ironwood includes a 25 bed critical access hospital, multi-specialty clinic, satellite clinic in Wisconsin, surgical clinic, walk-in clinic and a home health agency. Ranked among the top 20 Critical Access Hospitals in the nation by the National Rural Health Association, Grand View's service area covers approximately 30,000 people. The hospital has a 4 bed ICU, 3 bed OB unit, and 4 surgical units. The emergency department is staffed 24/7 with ER physicians, with approximately 12,000 visits annually. The hospital's inpatient census is 10 patients per day. The outpatient clinic has over 50,000 visits annually.
· Click on the following link: To learn more about Ironwood click here: Ironwood, Michigan